WELCOME TO THE SAN FRANCISCO LAW LIBRARY'S WEBSITE
The Law Library will be
Monday, July 4th
in observance of Independence Day
Welcome Back to the Law Library!
The Law Library will reopen to in-person visits from 9-1 on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays beginning March 15, 2022. In-person visits will be limited to those mornings for now due to staffing issues and budget constraints, but we will continue to provide our virtual reference services afternoons, and Mondays and Fridays from 9-5, as we have throughout the pandemic. We have missed you and look forward to seeing you in the library again!
NEW! Library Reopening Safety Rules:
- For the safety of our patrons and staff, well-fitted masks are required for entry to the law library. The library security officer at the library 4th floor elevator lobby will check for masks and will permit entry to those who are appropriately masked. Please see the complete Library Reopening Safety Rules here. Please review before coming to the library.
In-Person Hours & Services:
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays 9:00am – 1:00pm
- Reference assistance
- NEW, updated public access computers for legal research in one-hour increments, for up to two hours
- Print materials
- Materials circulation (for registered borrowers)
- Conference room rentals reserved in advance
Virtual Service Hours & Services:
Please contact us with any questions. You can reach us at:
SFLL Equity & Diversity Statement
Our Equity & Diversity Guide provides resources and information about San Francisco's equity and diversity measures.
Make a Donation to the Law Library!
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
To receive E-Updates from the San Francisco Law Library, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "subscribe" in the subject line.
Visit Our Blog:
Visit our "sflawlibraryblog." Our blog highlights library news, resources, and events.
SFLL Resources Available to You From Home - Download PDF Here
Upcoming Free Virtual MCLE
Save the dates! August 10, Septermber 21, and October 26. More information on our speaker page.
Consumer Rights Clinic—July 28
Bay Area Legal Aid’s free, monthly, in-person Consumer Rights Clinic will take place on July 28th from 9:00am-5:00pm (by appointment only) in the Law Library. The clinic is held on the fourth Thursday of every month. Patrons are welcome to make an appointment for legal assistance with consumer issues such as debt collection, student loans, wage garnishment, foreclosure and liens, fair credit reporting, and much more. Please see our flyer for more information or call 415-982-1300 to make an appointment.