WELCOME TO THE SAN FRANCISCO LAW LIBRARY'S WEBSITE
Welcome Back to the Law Library!
The Law Library will reopen to in-person visits Monday to Friday from 9–5 beginning August 2, 2022. We will continue to provide our virtual reference services Monday to Friday from 9–5, as we have throughout the pandemic. We have missed you and look forward to seeing you in the library again!
NEW! Library Reopening Safety Rules:
- For the safety of our patrons and staff, well-fitted masks are required for entry to the law library. The library security officer at the library 4th floor elevator lobby will check for masks and will permit entry to those who are appropriately masked. Please see the complete Library Reopening Safety Rules here. Please review before coming to the library.
In-Person Hours & Services:
- Monday to Friday 9:00am–5:00pm
- Reference assistance
- NEW, updated public access computers for legal research in one-hour increments, for up to two hours
- Print materials
- Materials circulation (for registered borrowers)
- Conference room rentals reserved in advance
Virtual Service Hours & Services:
Please contact us with any questions. You can reach us at:
SFLL Equity & Diversity Statement
Our Equity & Diversity Guide provides resources and information about San Francisco's equity and diversity measures.
Make a Donation to the Law Library!
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
To receive E-Updates from the San Francisco Law Library, please send an email to email@example.com with "subscribe" in the subject line.
Visit Our Blog:
Visit our "sflawlibraryblog." Our blog highlights library news, resources, and events.
SFLL Resources Available to You From Home - Download PDF Here
Upcoming Free Virtual MCLE
Wednesday, August 10, 2022, Noon to 1:00pm Pacific
Lexis Virtual MCLE: Structure of the U.S. Government and Regulatory Compliance
Presented by: Stephan Shields, Lexis Nexis
1 Hour free Participatory CA MCLE Credit
Advance registration required: to receive CA CLE from Lexis and program link, email
Name and CA Bar # to firstname.lastname@example.org by Noon the day before the program
This is a repeat of the 3/10/21 & 2/9/22 programs
*Download Flyer Here*
Programs on Septermber 21, and October 26. See additional information on our speaker page.
Consumer Rights Clinic—August 25
Bay Area Legal Aid’s free, monthly, in-person Consumer Rights Clinic will take place on July 28th from 9:00am-5:00pm (by appointment only) in the Law Library. The clinic is held on the fourth Thursday of every month. Patrons are welcome to make an appointment for legal assistance with consumer issues such as debt collection, student loans, wage garnishment, foreclosure and liens, fair credit reporting, and much more. Please see our flyer for more information or call 415-982-1300 to make an appointment.