Law Library Book of the Month
O’Connor’s California Practice
Save Time! “Check out”
O’Connor’s California Practice Civil Pretrial
This simplified-yet-comprehensive and easily portable procedure guide provides a unique, systematic, context-driven, approach to assist the busy litigator with pretrial issues.
O’Connor’s is filled with references to the standard California pretrial guides, and has time-saving tables, helpful charts, quick-reference tabs, an annotated evidence code, numerous practice tips, and cautionary analysis to help avoid pitfalls. Look for it at the Law Library information desk!
Editors David I. Levine, Michol O’Connor, and William R. Slomanson
At the New Library...
- New, updated public computers
- New copier
- More seating
- Windows for natural light
- Self-print kiosk
- California collection section
- Email reference
- Conference & seminar rooms
- Automated computer reservation system
- New patron & computer rules
- Muni & Bart stops right outside our door
- Wireless network
Law Library Links:
Find more useful information about the San Francisco Law Library.